Aug 1, 2017 | STUDENTS! The CSRPC is hiring!
The Center for the Study of Race, Politics & Culture (CSRPC) seeks an undergraduate/graduate student media assistant. This person will manage various media projects, outreach, publicity and provide administrative support. *Graphic designers are especially encouraged to apply!*
The position is for up to 10 hrs/wk for undergraduate students and 15 hrs/wk for graduate students, with some evening and weekend hours required. Occasional attendance at off-campus Center events is also required.
Some job requirements include:
- Assist with updates to media content on the Center's website and social media outlets
- Assist with event publicity by creating and distributing flyers & posters physically & virtually
- Videotape Center events on and off campus
- Edit video and prepare for online distribution
- Manage & update the Center's YouTube channel
Interested in applying? Login to your student/alumni account via GRAD Gargoyle > Jobs > Jobs and Internships > Search "Center for the Study of Race, Politics & Culture": https://grad-uchicago-csm.symplicity.com/