Guidelines for Co-Sponsorship Requests from Registered Student Organizations
As much detail as possible about the proposed events should be provided. However, at a minimum, the proposal should include the following:
- Rationale or goals of the event, and the intended audience
- How the planned event relates to the Center's mission of supporting public programs that promote an investigation of the ties between race, ethnicity, and culture, and/or would be of interest to the Center's community of students, faculty and staff.
- Event description, including date, time, and location
- List of speaker(s), panelist(s), presenter(s), and/or performer(s). This should include brief background information about each of them.
- Other organizations, departments, or entities co-sponsoring the event
- If funding is requested, a detailed budget and the amount requested from CSRPC
The proposal should be submitted to Dara Epison, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your proposal as early as possible, but no later than two weeks prior to the date of your event. If your organization must meet another deadline to secure additional funds, facilities, speakers, etc., please notify us of that at the time you submit your proposal.
Requirements for Funded Proposals
If your event is funded, you are responsible for providing the Center with the following:
- A copy of any print or web-based publicity materials, which must include the Center's logo
- The Center must be indicated as a sponsor or co-sponsor on all publicity
- Contact information for the individual responsible for receiving funds from event sponsors and the account number to which funds should be transferred must be provided in writing prior to the event.
After the event takes place, a brief summary must be submitted to Dara Epison, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com. It should include, but is not limited to, the following:
- The number of attendees at the event
- Information regarding the composition of the audience
- Any additional information that you feel might be of interest to us
Short list of additional funding sources on campus: