Were Hiring: CSRPC Beyond Prisons Program Assistant
CSRPC BEYOND PRISONS PROGRAM ASSISTANT
(Undergraduate/Graduate Position): Fall 2023-Spring 2024 | 10-15 hours/week | $20/hour starting
Reporting to the Beyond Prisons Director this student will support the Beyond Prisons Initiative with outreach and publicity, event support, and general logistics and administrative support during the 2023-2024 academic year.
This student will be responsible for assisting with Beyond Prisons programs and projects, developing digital flyers for events and Eventbrite event announcements, and providing technical and logical support for afternoon and evening events on weekdays and some weekends. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, experience working with diverse communities, and an interest in anti-racist decarceral praxis. We encourage the student to be open to sharing ideas and processes to improve our current systems.
This is a hybrid position with in-person and remote hours. Occasional attendance at off campus Center events is also required.
- Provide organizational and administrative support for Beyond Prisons programming
- Provide logistics and technical support for events
- Assist with coordination of digital documentation of Beyond Prisons activities
- Develop digital flyers and Eventbrite announcements for events and programs
- Assist with updates to media content on CSRPC’s website and social media outlets
- Assist with event publicity by distributing flyers & posters physically & virtually
Applications are being accepted via GRADGargoyle, search job ID 76934. Applicants can also apply through Handshake, search job ID 8296130. If you have difficulty accessing the application, search "multimedia and marketing assistant" through the respective websites.
Multiple Locations - Student Employment- On Campus Job, Job- Part time