RSO Co-Sponsorship Requests
As part of our co-sponsorship application process, we are asking that those seeking co-sponsorship, funding, or space use from the Center for the Study of Race, Politics, and Culture (CSRPC) indicate how their project aligns with and deepens our Mission and Vision. We provide the mission and vision below.
CSRPC is a hub of research and an incubator of anti-racist practice. We advance scholarship, arts and public dialogue about the centrality of race and racism in the systems we inhabit.
We believe in the possibilities of:
- A just campus, city and world
- People working across disciplines, intersecting identities, geographies and ways of knowing
- Relationships where everyone is both student and teacher
- Spaces of growth, compassion, respect, freedom and joy
Please complete and submit the form no later than 2 weeks before the prosed project or event date. If your organization must meet another deadline to secure additional funds, facilities, speakers, etc., please notify us of that at the time you submit your proposal.
Requirements for Funded Requests
If your event is funded, you are responsible for providing the Center with the following:
- A copy of any print or web-based publicity materials, which must include the Center's logo
- The Center must be indicated as a sponsor or co-sponsor on all publicity
- Contact information for the individual responsible for receiving funds from event sponsors and the account number to which funds should be transferred must be provided in writing prior to the event.
After the event takes place, a brief summary must be submitted to Tierra Kilpatrick, Program Administrator, email@example.com. It should include the following:
- The number of attendees at the event
- Information regarding the composition of the audience
- Any additional information that you feel might be of interest to us
Short list of additional funding sources on campus:
- Center for Latin American Studies
- Pozen Lab Mass Incarceration Working Group (MIWG) - Student Leadership Mini Grants
- Career Advancement - Internship Grants
- Campus and Student Life - Funding Sources for Student Organizations
- Center for Identity and Inclusion - Student Support Services
- Dean's Fund for Student Life